Home Show Ticketing Information:
WAYS TO PURCHASE
Phone: 0800 111 999 (Monday-Friday 9:00am-9:00pm; Saturday – Sunday 9:00am – 5:00pm (excludes Public Holidays))
Outlet: At any Ticketmaster outlet nationwide, including the Regent Theatre during business hours.
Please note: Forsyth Barr Stadium is not a Ticketmaster Outlet and as such does not sell tickets prior to events.
Box Office: Forsyth Barr Stadium on event days only
Tickets are valid for a single day entry only, additional tickets need to be purchased if you wish to attend both days.
The Home & Living Show Ultimate Escape Competition:
- Allied Press, Air NZ, Dunedin Venues and House of Travel staff and their immediate families are not eligible to enter
- Prize includes 2x return airfares on Air New Zealand’s Pacific Rim network excluding Chicago. These flights are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- $1,500 voucher can only be redeemed at House of Travel for the purpose of travel and is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Travel must be taken prior to the end of June 2020
- Winner will be randomly drawn the week following the Home & Living Show under direct supervision and will be contacted by representatives from the Home & Living Show. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By submitting your entry you consent that Allied Press, Dunedin Venues and House of Travel Dunedin may contact you in the future with offers and other promotional material.
- Entries close at 4pm Sunday November 3rd
- All entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter and claim the prize
- Only the original entrant is eligible to claim the prize unless otherwise arranged
- Where required the winner may be asked to appear in or be interviewed for the media for the purposes of promoting the giveaway and may be asked to provide images of their trip for the purpose of post event promotion
- The winner will be asked to present a valid form of ID to claim their prize including but not limited to their licence, passport, 18+ card or firearms licence.
- All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the Travel Prize service providers. Any travelling companion included in the Travel Prize (if applicable) accepts the Travel Prize subject to these terms, conditions and restrictions as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the travelling companion. The Winner and their travelling companion must sign a legal release, in a form acceptable to the Promoter in its absolute discretion, if requested by the Promoter.
- Entries are restricted to one per person and any entries deemed to be in breach of this will be disposed of
- The promoters reserve the right to exclude anyone from participating on reasonable grounds
- The promoter reserves the right to edit, amend or update the competition, where necessary
- The competition is only open to New Zealand residents
- If the winner does not accept these terms then the prize will be forfeited